Thursday 2 February 2012

Mortgage & Avon Updates

Well i managed to pay another £50 off my Avon account today - I am sooooooo pleased about this and the reason i was able to pay it this week is because i won £40 on a free game of online bingo :)

So Avon total is now £850 - its lovely to see if coming down!!


As for the Mortgage - my payment of £338.50 became due today so that needs adding on :( so that makes it now £567.10 hmmmmmm thats not so good.......BUT i have to remember that it started off as £714 odds when i did the calculation on 13th Jan.  I also have a HB payment due soon as well so that will bring it back down again - i will have a better idea of where i am when that gets paid cos i know my arrears are definitely going down :)

Finish on a positive - I have now paid £627.14 off my debts since the beginning of the year - i KNOW this year is going to be a good one for getting this mess sorted out - I am really determined it will be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment