Wednesday 1 February 2012

An extra payment this week!


I managed to make some more payments today - i am really trying to get into a regular routine now and it seems to be working so far :)

Today I paid £100 off my mortgage, £20 off my rates, & FT overdraft £3.

Calculations then are:

Mortgage:  my arrears were  £328.60 at the last count so now at £228.60 :)

Rates - I was sitting at  £242.55 on this one - £20 off it today makes it now £222.55.

I also decided to start and make a small payment off my FT overdraft each week if i can so i paid £3 off it today - i got a statement in for this account this morning so my current balance is £1639.90.  I figure if i try to make a small weekly payment off this account it will really make a difference!


Avon bill - i haven't paid anything off this yet this week but plan to later on - i just need to check my income for this month and see where i stand with that.

I got a letter in about a review of my DMP being due so i will have to get myself organised for that.  Thats going to take a bit of sorting out - i need to check all the balances and my budget and income - scary!! but has to be done!

Total payments made so far this year then is £577.14 :)  can't believe its over £500 already and its just 1st Feb!

No comments:

Post a Comment