Thursday 16 February 2012

Keeping records up to date

One of the things i am finding difficult about working on my debts is knowing where i am with them.  Everytime i think about how i am getting on i have to get out the various bits of paper, receipts and bank statements to do some calculations. 


Yesterday i had the brilliant idea of starting a spreadsheet to keep track of my earnings from online sources and today i am thinking one for my debts would be a good idea as well.


I do have a bit of a tendency to start these things and not keep on top of them but i think it is worth a try - consider it almost like a business where everything needs to be recorded accurately.  If i can just get into the habit of updating these each time i make a payment (and an earning for the other one) then it would let me know exactly where i am with things :) 


So thats the plan for today now - spreadsheet city here i come LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment