Friday 3 February 2012

Mortgage arrears lower than i thought :)

Just been on the phone to the lovely people about my mortgage payments to see if i could get a monthly statement or anything to help keep me on track with it.  They were so nice about it all and explained where i am with it and how to get back on top of it again :)

Ok i actually owe £381.06 as of today, so thats a good bit lower than i had thought - great news :) and when my HB payment comes off in the middle of the month (about the 12th its due) i will owe £195.02.  For this month then i can use this figure to work on and any more payments i make will be reducing this even more!

Once i get the arrears sorted out I will need to try and get into a credit situation so i am paying my installments before my mortgage payment is due - i didn't know that before talking to them today - though it does make sense!

So thats good, i now have a clear idea of what i need to do to get my account back into order with them, just need to keep working on it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment